At Jumpstart, we nurture an exceptional, curated and shared talent network, because we know that diverse workforces make for better companies, and a better world. But not everyone agrees with us. Here are a few signs that you should NOT buy Jumpstart.
- Enjoy spending hours and hours sorting through resumes
- Like switching between workspaces several times a day
- Love the mystery in your talent pool
- Never want to uncover what is and isn’t working in your hiring strategy
- Prefer to only engage with talent when you have an open role
- Appreciate a homogenous pipeline
- Are confident that there just isn’t enough qualified Black talent out there
- Believe that diversity hiring goals lower the skills bar
If you do whatever you can to uphold the status quo, Jumpstart isn’t the right choice for you.
On the other hand, if you can imagine a world where people are more than just a resume, or a number on a diversity chart, and if you’re eager to truly understand your community: we have what you’re looking for. If you’re ready to get to know your inbound applicants on a whole new level, analyze your data and measure your ROI in real time, engage with your talent community year round, and ultimately attract, hire and retain top diverse talent, we can’t wait to meet you.
Are you willing to do what needs to be done to find who needs to be found? Let’s talk.